Our Melon Hydr8 formula is a delicious tasting sports performance cold-pressed juice.
The strawberry and watermelon juice
in this uniquely flavored formula provides
a savory flavor profile. This juice also
contains a touch pink himalayan sea salt
for electrolytes and GanedenBC30 probiotics
for various strains of flora to promote gut-health.
Melon Hydr8 contains 125mg of sodium per serving and has the appropriate carbohydrate solution of 7% DV to make it an all-natural sports drink that is built to support athletes and active individuals. The sodium in Melon Hydr8 helps our bodies hold more water for greater hydration and also plays important roles in the absorption of nutrients in physically active individuals.
Contains 3.5g of L-citrulline.
NUTRITION 16 OZ SERVING
Total Fat0g (0% DV)
Saturated Fat0g (0% DV)
Trans Fat0g (0% DV)
Cholesterol0mg (0% DV)
Sodium125mg (5% DV)
Total Carb.19g (7% DV)
Dietary Fiber1g (4% DV)
Vitamin A2% DV
Vitamin C35% DV
Vitamin K0% DV
WHEN TO DRINK TO MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE BENEFITS
- Post-Exercise for recovery
- Padayatty, SJ, and Levine, M. Vitamin C physiology: the known and the unknown and Goldilocks. Oral Dis 22(6): 463-493, 2016.
- Mackey, A, Davis, S, and Gregory, j. Vitamin B6. In: Shils, M, Shike, M, Ross, A, Caballero, B, and Cousins, R. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 10th ed. Baltimore, MD: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2005.
- Tarazona-Díaz, MP, Alacid, F, Carrasco, M, Martínez, I, and Aguayo, E. Watermelon juice: potential functional drink for sore muscle relief in athletes. J Agric Food Chem 61(31): 7522–7528, 2013.
- Majeed, M, Nagabhushanam, K, Arumugam, S, Majeed, S, and Ali, F. Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 for the management of major depression with irritable bowel syndrome: a randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled, multi-centre, pilot clinical study. Food Nutr Res. 62: 1-15, 2018.
- Majeed, M, Nagabhushanam, K, Natarajan, S, Sivakumar, A, Ali, F, Pande, A, Majeed, S, and Karri, SK. Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 supplementation in the management of diarrhea predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a double blind randomized placebo controlled pilot clinical study. Nutr J. 15(21): 1-10, 2016.
- Jäger, R, Purpura, M, Farmer, S, Cash, HA, and Keller, D. Probiotic Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 Improves Protein Absorption and Utilization. Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins 10(4): 611-615, 2018.
Love this? Then you also may enjoy