Our Pure Greens with Lemon and Ginger is one of our most low sugar juice options that we offer.
It does not contain any fruit and is mainly
our energizing green vegetable formula
with a touch of lemon and ginger for a
clean and balanced flavor profile.
NUTRITION 16 OZ SERVING
Total Fat0g (0% DV)
Saturated Fat0g (0% DV)
Trans Fat0g (0% DV)
Cholesterol0mg (0% DV)
Sodium140mg (6% DV)
Total Carb.15g (5% DV)
Dietary Fiber1g (4% DV)
Vitamin A120% DV
Vitamin C50% DV
Vitamin K380% DV
WHEN TO DRINK TO MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE BENEFITS
- With meals/snacks (vitamins A/D/E/K need fat to be fully absorbed)
- Weaver, CM. Potassium and Health. Adv Nutr 4(3): 368S-377S, 2013.
- Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.
- Padayatty, SJ ,and Levine, M. Vitamin C physiology: the known and the unknown and Goldilocks. Oral Dis 22(6): 463-493, 2016.
- Mackey, A, Davis, S, and Gregory, j. Vitamin B6. In: Shils, M, Shike, M, Ross, A, Caballero, B, and Cousins, R. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 10th ed. Baltimore, MD: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2005.
- Bailey, LB, and Caudill, MA. Folate. In: Erdman, JW, Macdonald, IA, and Ziesel, SH. Present Knowledge in Nutrition. 1oth ed. Washington, DC: Wiley-Blackwell; 321-342, 2012.
- Chen, P, Bornhorst, J, and Aschner, M. Managanese metabolism in humans. Front Biosci 23: 1655-1679, 2018.
Love this? Then you also may enjoy