Our Rockin Beet contains the active ingredient beet which has been found to aid in sports performance by increasing nitric oxide.
The flavor profile of the Rockin Beet is not
overpowering and surprisingly well balanced.
NUTRITION 16 OZ SERVING
Total Fat1.5g (1% DV)
Saturated Fat0g (0% DV)
Trans Fat0g (0% DV)
Cholesterol0mg (0% DV)
Sodium140mg (6% DV)
Total Carb.46g (17% DV)
Dietary Fiber2g (7% DV)
Vitamin A140% DV
Vitamin C35% DV
Vitamin K0mcg (0% DV)
WHEN TO DRINK TO MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE BENEFITS
- Pre-Exercise for performance benefits
- Post-Exercise for recovery benefits
- Jones, A, Thompson, C, Wylie LJ, and Vanhatalo, A. Dietary Nitrate and Physical Performance. Annu Rev Nutr 38: 303-328, 2018.
- Harty, PS, Cottet, ML, Mallory, JK, and Kerksick, CM. Nutritional and Supplementation Strategies to Prevent and Attenuate Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage: a Brief Review. Sports Med Open 5(1): 1-17, 2019.
- Jones, T, Dunn, EL, Macdonald, JH, Kubis, HK, McMahon, N, and Sandoo, A. The Effects of Beetroot Juice on Blood Pressure, Microvascular Function and Large-Vessel Endothelial Function: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study in Healthy Older Adults. Nutrients 11(8): 1-17, 2019.
- Weaver, CM. Potassium and Health. Adv Nutr 4(3): 368S-377S, 2013.
- Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.
- Padayatty, SJ ,and Levine, M. Vitamin C physiology: the known and the unknown and Goldilocks. Oral Dis 22(6): 463-493, 2016.
Love this? Then you also may enjoy