Our Wake Up Call has a sweet flavor profile from the fuji apple and also has a spicy kick from the ginger and cayenne pepper.
Cayenne pepper is great for blood circulation.
This cold-pressed juice definitely does
what the name implies.
NUTRITION 16 OZ SERVING
Total Fat2g (3% DV)
Saturated Fat0g (0% DV)
Trans Fat0g (0% DV)
Cholesterol0mg (0% DV)
Sodium5mg (0% DV)
Total Carb.52g (19% DV)
Dietary Fiber3g (11% DV)
Vitamin A0% DV
Vitamin C15% DV
Vitamin K0% DV
WHEN TO DRINK TO MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE BENEFITS
- Before meals
- During indigestion
- Mashhadi, NS, Ghiasvand, R, Askari, G, Hariri, M, Darvish,i L, and Mofid, MR. Anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects of ginger in health and physical activity: review of current evidence. Int J Prev Med 4(Suppl 1): S36-S42, 2013.
- Anh, NH, Kim, SJ, Long, NP, et al. Ginger on Human Health: A Comprehensive Systematic Review of 109 Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients 12(1): 1-28, 2020.
- Bartels, EM, Folmer, VN Bliddal, H, Altman, RD, Juhl, C, Tarp, S, Zhang, W, and Christensen, R. Efficacy and safety of ginger in osteoarthritis patients: a meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 23(1): 13-21, 2015.
- Khandouzi, N, Shidfar, F, Rajab, A, Rahideh, T, Hosseini, P, and Mir Taheri, M. The effects of ginger on fasting blood sugar, hemoglobin a1c, apolipoprotein B, apolipoprotein a-I and malondialdehyde in type 2 diabetic patients. Iran J Pharm Res 14(1): 131-140, 2015.
- Hu, ML, Rayner, CK, Wu, KL, et al. Effect of ginger on gastric motility and symptoms of functional dyspepsia. World J Gastroenterol 17(1): 105-110, 2011.
- Chang, JS, Wang, KC, Yeh, CF, Shieh, DE, and Chiang, LC. Fresh ginger (Zingiber officinale) has anti-viral activity against human respiratory syncytial virus in human respiratory tract cell lines. J Ethnopharmacol 145(1): 146-51, 2013.
Love this? Then you also may enjoy